Anonymous Mobile Tracker
Your smartphone, your GPS tracker. It’s simple!
Download and install the app to access software features:
- Track your car, people or gadgets in real time online
- View phone’s location on your PC or another mobile device
- Preview history (distances, routes, idling time, fuel consumption, etc.)
- See and manage detailed tracking reports
- Set up alerts and SOS alarms
- Find lost or stolen mobile phone
- Track your family’s where abouts at any given time
- Track employee attendance with geofencing
- Get directions quickly for points of interest (POI)
- Get more things done
Setting up on Android / iOS:
- Go to www.anonymous.co.nz and create an account – don’t worry, it’s free!
- Click the “+” button to add a device
- Add a name for your device (For example: “Mobile Tracker”).
- Create a Tracker ID that you will use for logging into the Tracker app. (Tip: The Tracker ID can contain any combination of characters and symbols.)
- Download the Tracker app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Log in to the Tracker app with the same Tracker ID you created on the web platform.
- Turn on Location settings after logging in.
- To start tracking, go to the in-app settings and turn on the “Enable Tracker” switch.
- Go back to the web platform to check status. The location of your mobile device will appear on the map in a few minutes.
Managing Tasks with the Tracker App:
- Go to the web platform: www.anonymous.co.nz.
- Log in to your account.
- Select ‘Tools’ and choose ‘Tasks’.
- Select the device you’d like to assign the task to.
- Complete the form and click ‘Save’.
- Log into the Tracker App on your selected device.
- View assigned tasks in the ‘Tasks’ tab.
- Click on a Task to see more details about it. Click ‘Accept’ to start on the selected task and track progress.
- Check back on the ‘Tasks’ tab to see the changed status on each task.
- When task is done, click on it again and press ‘Complete’.
- To mark the task as Complete, affix your signature and click ‘Submit’.
Starting a chat with the Tracker device from the web:
- Log into your Tracker account on www.anonymous.co.nz.
- Click on the Chat icon and select a device you’d like to chat with.
Simply press the three dots next to the device name and select ‘Chat’.
- Log into your Tracker app.
- Go to the ‘Chat’ tab and start sending messages directly through the web platform.
Changing the tracking frequency:
- Log into the mobile app with your Tracker ID.
- From the ‘Settings’ tab, press ‘Tracker Frequency’.
- Enter your desired frequency and click Confirm. (Tip: For greater battery life, keep the tracking frequency above 180.)